I’m sure you’ve been told that your credit score is a major factor when you’re trying to buy a home, but do you know how to raise it? This list is a great place to start, and then let me know if you have any other questions about your home search. I am an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) and I would love to help.
- How to Buy Your First Place Even If You’ve Been Living in Your Parents’ Basement
- For Buyers: 5 Dos and Don’ts on Property Tours
- 3 Things You Can’t Forget to Do on Your Final Walk-Through
- Compromising on Location for Domestic Harmony
- Got Lousy Credit? 10 Places Where It Won’t Stop You from Buying a Home