It’s almost time to say “Congratulations!” but there is one more step, the final walk-through. Check out why you shouldn’t leave it until the last possible second, and what you need to check off your list while you’re there.
- How to Buy Your First Place Even If You’ve Been Living in Your Parents’ Basement
- For Buyers: 5 Dos and Don’ts on Property Tours
- 3 Things You Can’t Forget to Do on Your Final Walk-Through
- Compromising on Location for Domestic Harmony
- Got Lousy Credit? 10 Places Where It Won’t Stop You from Buying a Home