- How to Buy Your First Place Even If You’ve Been Living in Your Parents’ Basement
- For Buyers: 5 Dos and Don’ts on Property Tours
- 3 Things You Can’t Forget to Do on Your Final Walk-Through
- Compromising on Location for Domestic Harmony
- Got Lousy Credit? 10 Places Where It Won’t Stop You from Buying a Home
Monthly Archives: October 2018
If you’ve been living at home or even renting for an extended period of time, and are ready to take the leap and buy a home, let’s talk! I’m an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®), and I would love to … Continue reading
Even if you’re touring your dream home, it’s not yours quite yet. There are certain actions that you should and shouldn’t take. Don’t worry, your buyer’s agent can be your guide throughout.